To learn more about setting up a trust, complete the Charitable Trusts Information Form and a member of our team will reach out to you to guide you in the process.
A CHARITABLE TRUST is an irrevocable trust established for charitable purposes, whereby the donor maintains an economic interest in the donation and derives a material benefit.
Benefits to Donor
- Fixed Return. Donor receives a fixed return (income) for as long as you wish.
- Immediate Tax Deduction. Donor receives an immediate income tax deduction.
- Deferred Capital Gains. There is no capital gains tax applied on the transferred securities in the trust.
- Non-Taxable Income. A portion of the annuity payments aren’t taxable; it is treated as the return of the principal Donor gave to the charity until you reach your statistical life expectancy
- Long Term Gifting. You will support your charitable interests for the long-term since the principal amount of your gift is not spent; rather it is invested and grows through time to benefit the organization and yourself.
- Legacy. You will create a legacy of assisting IRUSA Waqf through this gift